Saturday, August 26, 2006

Post Montreal


It was very difficult transitioning to the normal routine after the vacation in Montreal. Getting back to the job was a nightmare, and after two weeks, I'm still not sure if I am caught up. My partner is still suffering from a case of bronchitis. I've been feeling run-down and slightly depressed. Although we were only there for only four days and nights, I felt like I didn't want to leave Montreal, and I'm trying to allocate some time in the near future to take another trip. Meanwhile, I am making a serious attempt to learn French. There is a possibility that Canada could be our future home. We will be taking many more trips to further evaluate it, of course. It will also depend upon the political climate here in the U.S.
Below is a well-written article I found which exemplifies how I feel:

http://www.lilithgallery.com/articles/2005/canadian_gaymarriages.html

1 comment:

ancient clown said...

Before you decide too quickly, you may wish investige my site and SEE what's really going on up here behind closed doors and late at night.
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown